BusinessData is a computer format for representing data structures in binary form. It is developed for duplication data of printed forms (questionnaires, contracts, accounting documents, permits, visa requests, etc.) into a machine-readable format, as a rule, into linear and two-dimensional barcodes with support for binary encoding (DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-code), and further saving this data in a separate column of the relational table database management system DBMS (NoSQL-approach).
- no predefined data structure is required for deserialization;
- the ability to describe custom classes (business objects) using data annotation (attributes) and / or Fluent API;
- support for historical data (chronology of changes in public fields of a custom class — a business object);
- support for multidimensional and jagged arrays;
- the ability to select a specialized encoding for each string field of a custom class — a business object;
- predefined 4-bit encoding for storing identification data in various formats, for example: 46 91 012345, 910-001, 77:01:0001001:1025;
- predefined 6-bit encodings for Russian, Kazakh and Ukrainian languages;
- no dependence on third-party libraries (except system ones).
Data Encoding Structure
The format is based on a widely used method for writing binary data — type-length-value (TLV).
graph LR Version Length Type Value Version --- Length Length --- Type Type --- Value
- .NET Framework 4.6;
- .NET Framework 4.7;
- .NET Framework 4.7.1;
- .NET Framework 4.7.2;
- .NET Framework 4.8;
- .NET Framework 4.8.1;
- .NET 3.1 Core LTS;
- .NET 6.0 LTS;
- .NET 7.0 (experimental).